Call for Proposals: 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence in National Harbor, MD
RAPS is seeking expert presenters for our global annual conference—RAPS' Regulatory Convergence. We value your guidance on current and emerging issues in the healthcare product regulatory area. Convergence will take place 9-12 September 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD.
This is the largest professional meeting for those engaged with the regulation of healthcare products worldwide. The event attracts participants representing global regulatory bodies, industry, research, academic and clinical organizations involved with the full range of healthcare products across all facets of the product lifecycle.
Step One: Review list of topic options.
Step Two: Complete a proposal application by signing in and clicking the "Apply Today!" button before the submission deadline, 13 January 2017.
Step Three: Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence planning committee.
Step Four: Applicants will receive notification regarding the status of the submitted proposal by 31 March 2017.
- RAPS membership is not required to submit
- Proposals must be received by 11:59 pm EST, Friday, 13 January 2017
- A maximum of two proposals may be submitted by an individual
- Proposals must be noncommercial
- Proposals should contribute significantly to the body of knowledge relating to the healthcare product regulatory area
- Proposals should provide balanced perspectives (e.g., speakers from different companies/entities/backgrounds, etc.)
Proposals will be reviewed by the 2017 RAPS Regulatory Convergence planning committee and notification about the status of proposals will be distributed by 31 March 2017.
For more information, please contact Heather Wakefield, education manager at email@example.com or + 1 301 770 2920, ext. 282.
Exhibitor, Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
For information on exhibits and sponsorship opportunities, please see the appropriate RAPS contact below.
+1 301 770 2920, ext. 221
Jay Haroon, MBA
Senior Director, Business Development
+1 301 770 2920, ext. 228
Account Manager, Network Media Partners
+1 410 584 1989