As regulatory scrutiny increases, life sciences is focused on closing compliance gaps in promotional content management that place the organization at risk. This presentation will share results from a new industry survey focused on the current state of promotional content management.
Learn the experience and opinions of more than 200 life sciences companies, along with key market trends, to gain insight into the capabilities needed to bolster regulatory compliance.
Learning Level: Intermediate
Upon the webcast's conclusion, you will be able to:
- Understand the current industry landscape around promotional content management to gauge how your business compares
- Gain insight into key capabilities for improving compliance around promotional content
- Identify common pitfalls and sources of delay in getting content to market
Who Should Attend?
- Regulatory professionals focused on advertising and promotions
- Marketing and sales professionals
- Compliance specialists
- Advertising and marketing agencies
Brian Harper, director, Vault PromoMats Strategy, Veeva Systems
Brian Harper has spent more than 20 years in life sciences, with 10 focused on promotional materials. He started his career as a primary care sales representative for Pfizer in southern New Jersey. Harper then transitioned to business development and marketing and account management roles in medical education agencies, working with the pharmaceutical industry's largest brands and most successful launches. Prior to joining Veeva Systems as director of Vault PromoMats Strategy, Harper spent 10 years at Shire Pharmaceuticals. At Shire, he held roles of increasing responsibility in marketing and marketing operations, including leading a global team of marketers focused on developing innovative educational content for healthcare professionals.