Posted 29 September 2016
By Zachary Brousseau
Last week at RAPS’ Regulatory Convergence in San Jose, CA, RAPS honored six regulatory experts who recently joined the elite ranks of RAPS Fellows. The RAPS Fellows program recognizes senior regulatory professionals for their continued contributions and leadership toward the advancement of the profession and the professional. Being named a RAPS Fellow is a significant accomplishment within the regulatory profession. RAPS Fellows serve as important resources for knowledge and guidance to the organization and the profession as a whole. They may use the FRAPS designation following their names.
The 2016 RAPS Fellows are:
- Ayse Baker, FRAPS, global regulatory affairs head, GE Healthcare
- Meredith Brown-Tuttle, RAC, FRAPS, vice president, regulatory and quality, Lyric Pharmaceuticals Inc.; CEO, Regulatorium
- Nicole Landreville, RAC, FRAPS, regulatory affairs program manager, GE Healthcare
- Erin Oliver, RAC, FRAPS, global regulatory lead, Rx-to-OTC switch, GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Debra Rasmussen, RAC, FRAPS, global regulatory affairs diagnostic leader/senior director, Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Kimberly Walker, RAC, FRAPS, global RA and QA consultant, Kim Walker Consulting
Pictured in the photo above are three of the six new Fellows: Meredith Brown-Tuttle, Nicole Landreville and Kimberly Walker.