RAPS Fellows have made significant contributions to the regulatory profession and as Fellows are expected to continue to do so. Their service to the regulatory community ensures continued growth of the field and its practitioners. A candidate who wishes to become a RAPS Fellow should demonstrate this commitment. The application and recommendations should reflect how a candidate has met this challenge, above and beyond the practice of regulatory affairs. The RAPS Fellows application window is open from 21 March 2017 to 26 May 2017.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have a minimum of 10 of years of experience in the regulatory profession including healthcare and related products—medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics and nutritional product
- Have a history of contributions to the regulatory affairs profession
- Have an active RAPS membership (Note: individuals currently employed at a health authority are excluded from this membership requirement.)
As part of the application process, you'll need to:
- Complete and submit the General Candidate Form
- Download, complete and submit the Supplemental Candidate Form (Please include all information needed to review your application in the Supplemental Candidate Form.
- Provide your professional CV (Your CV should not be considered as a replacement or alternative method for completing the Supplemental Candidate Form.)
- Pay $100 application fee (You will receive an email with a link for online payment.)
The Fellows Application process involves 4 steps, all of which need to be complete by 26 May 2017:
STEP 1: Complete the General Candidate Information Form
This form asks for general contact information.
STEP 2: Download and Complete the Supplemental Candidate Form
The Supplemental Candidate Form (doc) asks broader questions about your management and leadership experience, contributions to the regulatory profession, regulatory knowledge, educational background, work history, credentials and references. (The Fellows Committee reserves the right to contact your references to verify information supplied in your application.)
STEP 3: Submit and Email Completed Documents to email@example.com
In Step 3, you will compile and email your completed application documents Supplemental Candidate Form and CV.
STEP 4: Application Fee
After your materials have been submitted, you must pay a $100 application fee before they will be reviewed. You will receive the online payment link in an email after Step 3 has been completed.