The RAPS Awards program was launched in 2017 to recognize regulatory professionals for their continued contributions and leadership in advancing the profession.
2017 RAPS Awardees
The 2017 RAPS Awardees will be honored during the Regulatory Convergence at National Harbor at the DC Waterfront.
The 2017 Founders' Awardees honored during the Regulatory Convergence in the National Harbor at the DC Waterfront.
- Agnes Klein, MD, director, Centre for Evaluation of Radiopharmaceuticals and Biotherapeutics, Health Canada
- Murray Lumpkin, MD, deputy director integrated development (lead for global regulatory systems initiatives), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Junshi Chen, MD, head, International Life Sciences Institute Focal Point, China
- Susan Alpert, MD, PhD, FRAPS, principal, SFA Consulting LLC
Community Engagement Award
The 2017 Community Engagement Awardees honored during the Regulatory Convergence in the National Harbor at the DC Waterfront.
- Kimberly Belsky, MS, senior director, regulatory policy and intelligence, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Jacqueline Monteiro, RAC, director, regulatory affairs, APAC- Dental Platform, KAVO Kerr
- Michelle Ragozzino, PhD, regulatory affairs manager, Cordis Corporation